PERSONAL PROPERTY TERMS
ONLINE ONLY BIDDING
A valid credit card will be required to register. All purchases including buyers premium will be charged to the credit card on file at the conclusion of the auction. A paid receipt will be e-mailed to the e-mail address on file. You must have a copy of your paid receipt at pick up. Lots will not be released without the receipt.
A 12% buyers premium will be added to the top bid.
Preview : Wednesday February 26 3:00-5:00 at 244 Overland Drive Sidney, Ohio
Closing of Auction: Catalogs will begin closing Thursday February 27th 5:00 P.M. lots will have a staggered close beginning with the first 20 in each catalog every 5 minutes. We will be using the soft close method with bidding extended for 5 minutes when a new bid is placed within the last five minutes of the auction. To insure you do not miss a lot please use our Max Bid Feature.
Pick-Up: Remember to bring boxes, packing material, and plenty of labor to remove your items. We do not provide loading assistance. All items to be picked up Saturday March 1st. Noon-4:00 P.M. You must have your paid invoice and proper I.D. to remove any items. NO EXCEPTIONS! Any items left after pick-up closes will be forfeited.
PLEASE READ AND REVIEW THE ADDITIONAL TERMS THOROUGHLY PRIOR TO BIDDING
IF YOU HAVE NOT READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS PLEASE DO NOT BID!
BY BIDDING ON THIS AUCTION, BUYER AGREES TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH AND ENTERS INTO A CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENT TO PURCHASE THE ITEM(S) UNDER THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. CATALOG: Vondenhuevel Auctioneers has made every effort in preparing the catalog(s) for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All lots are sold in AS-IS, WHERE-IS, condition with all faults, imperfections and errors of description. Due diligence is the responsibility of the bidder/buyer. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion.
2. PAYMENTS: There is a 12% Buyer's Premium added to your total purchase. All sales are final. No credit card charge backs will be allowed. All accounts must be settled at the conclusion of the auction. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. Your credit card will be charged for your purchases, plus buyer�s premiums, and any taxes if applicable. A pre-auction authorization will be performed to establish available credit. Debit cards may show a hold on funds for a short period of time. NOTHING will be charged to your card until a purchase is made.
4. SHIPPING: For an additional fee, Vondenhuevel Auctioneers will prepare and ship all smaller items via USPS priority mail If it fits it ships boxes. All items shall be invoiced at the conclusion of the auction and a separate charge will be made to the same credit card at the time of shipping for packing, postage and insurance. All items shipped will be insured for no less than purchased price. Additional insurance shall be placed upon request. Larger items requiring professional packaging will be delivered to the UPS store. Our first priority is to deliver your new purchase in excellent condition. Call 937-538-6231 for a shipping quote.
5. MISSING ITEMS: We document the contents of each package. Please do not discard the original shipping box and packaging if you think something is missing.
6. PICK UP ITEMS: All pickups are scheduled in advance. Please see the pickup time and location in the description of the item. It is the Buyer�s responsibility to be certain all items are included before removing boxes from the premises. Items not picked up can incur both a moving and/or storage fee.
BIDDING AND REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
BIDDER VERIFICATION: Bidding rights are provisional, and if identity verification is questionable, Vondenhuevel Auctioneers reserves the right to reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The Seller and Vondenhuevel Auctioneers reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person's credentials, mental fitness, etc. Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential, as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges.
MAXIMUM BID: When you bid your maximum bid, the current bid price does not automatically advance to your maximum bid. Another bidder has to bid to increase the current price and the computer will automatically bid up to your maximum in the increments specified.
AUCTION END TIMES: Vondenhuevel Auctioneers online only auctions are timed events and all bidding will close at a specified time. However, our auctions also have what is called an 'Auto Extend' feature. Any bid placed within the final 10 minutes of an auction results in the auction automatically extending 10 additional minutes. The bidding will extend in 10 minute increments from the time the last bid is placed until there are no more bids, and the lot sits idle for 10 minutes. Therefore, the auction will not close until all bidding parties are satisfied and no one can be outbid at the last second without having another opportunity to bid again.
TECHNICAL ISSUES: In the event there are technical difficulties related to the server, software, internet or any other online auction-related technologies, Vondenhuevel Auctioneers reserve the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding, or close the bidding. Neither the company providing the software, nor Vondenhuevel Auctioneers shall be held responsible for a missed bid or the failure of the software to function properly for any reason.
CONDUCT OF THE AUCTION: Conduct of the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of Vondenhuevel Auctioneers. Auctioneers reserve the right to reject any and all bids for any reason and also reserves the right to cancel this auction, or remove any item or lot from this auction prior to the close of bidding. All decisions of Vondenhuevel Auctioneers are final.
Your bid on this auction indicates both an understanding and an acceptance of the terms of this contractual agreement between yourself and both Vondenhuevel Auctioneers and the Seller and that you, as the Bidder, are prepared to purchase items under these terms and conditions.]]>